- Rice oil is derived from rice bran and is distinguished by a delicate yellow color and neutral taste and smell. It is commonly used in Asian cuisine. Ideal for frying, because the small amount absorbed by the food prepared for him.
Rice Oil 500 ml
Rice oil is derived from rice bran and is distinguished by a delicate yellow color and neutral taste and smell . It is commonly used in Asian cuisine. Ideal for frying , because of the small amount absorbed by the food prepared on him . Thanks dishes retain their original flavour. It is also suitable for cold dishes , added to salads, dips and all kinds of sauces and dressings .
Saturated fatty acids ( palmitic and stearic ) which together constitute about 20 percent , and unsaturated - including Oleic (omega -9, about 40 percent), and linoleic acid (omega -6, about 30-40 percent ).
Important components of rice oil are also oryzanol, vitamin E, squalene, phytosterols, enzymes, waxes and phospholipids (lecithin ).
- Protects the skin balance
- Is recommended for skin problems
- Accelerates cell division
- Stopping the aging process
- Relieves the symptoms of menopause ( acts like a hormone produced by the ovaries ) .
- Is a powerful antioxidant and UV protection .
This oil has a very high temperature of burning, 254 ° C with a neutral flavour, which means that it is best to high-temperature oil cooking ( frying with stirring , deep frying ) .
Store at room temperature.
Origin : EU.