- Pumpkin oil is obtained by pressing pumpkin seeds and stand out for their distinctive dark green color and unique taste and smell. For this reason, a great addition to soups, salads, cooked vegetables and other dishes prepared for the cold consumption
Pumpkin seed oil 500 ml
Pumpkin oil is obtained by pressing pumpkin seeds and stand out for their distinctive dark green color and unique taste and smell. For this reason, a great addition to soups, salads, dips, cooked vegetables and other dishes prepared without heating. It is also perfect for making desserts.
Contains linoleic acid and oleic acid ( a total of about 70-80 %), 10-25 % palmitic acid, and 2% other fatty acids, vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, a large amount of vitamin A, C and D, rich in beta- carotene, potassium, selenium and zinc. It also contains nutrients such as phytosterols, squalene, citrulline.
- Prevents hypertrophy of the prostate ( prostate )
- Effective in disorders of the bladder and urinary tract,
- Strengthens and nourishes the skin,
- Regulates cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis,
- Has anti-inflammatory effects,
- Slows down the aging process of the body,
- Prevents the growth of tumor cells,
- Contributes to the normal development and growth of the organism.
Pumpkin seed oil eliminates parasites and regulates the intestinal flora and affects the metabolism, also has a highly effective effect on the digestive disorder in children, eliminating most of the parasites and the resulting normalization of appetite in children who are beginning to like fruits and vegetables.
NOTE ! May precipitate natural sediment . Store at room temperature.
Origin : EU.