- Argentine Yerba Mate with lemon flavor with pieces of fruit. Beautiful looking, smelling and mild drought refreshing taste. Carefully note composed of lime and materials gives a unique flavor to the drink.
CBSe Limon 500g
Argentine Yerba Mate with lemon flavor and with pieces of fruit. Beautiful looking, smelling and mild drought refreshing taste. Carefully note composed of lime and materials gives a unique flavor to that drink. It
tastes both hot and cold which is the perfect panacea for spring and
hot summer solstice, stimulates and rapidly quenches thirst.
Country of origin: Argentina
Contents: leaves and twigs
Taste and flavor: mild, lemon
Action: Contains half the daily requirement of vit. B1
Additional information: contains lemon, ideal for both hot and cold to tereré
CBSE Yerba Mate Lemon - delicately flavored mate,breved and served cold is the perfect panacea for spring and hot summer solstice. Rich in potassium - biopierwiastek it depends on our ability to move and the responsibility for the timely and efficient transmission of impulses from the brain to the muscles. Surprisingly delicate taste and feel better soon. Gentle and joyful donate all power pleasant experience. The perfect solution for beginners mateistów. A refreshing both hot and cold as "terere." Delicious healthy "lemon peel" contains half the daily requirement of vitamin B1.
Yerba Mate is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
The study showed content:
* Xanthan group - MATEINY, which stimulates the central nervous system without causing addiction
* Vitamin A (necessary for proper growth, immunizes the body against infections, that improves eyesight)
* Vitamin B1 (needed to maintain the proper condition of the nervous system, facilitates digestion)
* Vitamin B2 (strengthens hair),
* Vitamin C (an antitoxic, strengthening teeth, increasing the number of red blood cells),
* Iron (necessary to maintain a normal level of physical fitness)
* Sodium, potassium, calcium (strengthening bones and teeth)
* Magnesium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, hydrochloric acid, chlorophyll, choline, inositol.
Method of preparation: 2/3 - 3/4 Yerba Mate in relation to the vessel, filled with water at a temperature of 70-80 ° C, brew 3-5 minutes.