Save to shopping list
Create a new shopping list
Fede Rico Organic Katuava - 500g

Fede Rico Organic Katuava - 500g

  • Fede Rico La Potente Organica Katuava is an unusual mix of traditional Paraguayan yerba mate and katuava. This somewhat mysterious plant comes from South America, where it has been used as a natural aphrodisiac for centuries.
List price€5.50
€4.96
/ piece incl. VAT
You can buy for 4.96 pts.
days for easy returns
Safe shopping
After purchase you will receive 0.50 pts.
Fede Rico Organic Katuava - 500g

Description and operation of yerba mate:
Fede Rico La Potente Organica Katuava is an unusual mix of traditional Paraguayan yerba mate and katuava. This somewhat mysterious plant comes from South America, where it has been used as a natural aphrodisiac for centuries. It also has great taste qualities. The ethereal aroma of katuava perfectly harmonizes with the dryness of yerba mate. Both yerba mate and katuava come from organic farming and are certified as organic.

Ingredients:
85% yerba mate (fine leaves, dust, sticks), 15% katuava

Yerba Mate flavor and aroma:
Smoky bitter taste in a Paraguayan style perfectly fused with the deep spicy aroma of Katuava bark. Perfect for fans of original mixtures of yerba mate and herbs.
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.
Ask a question
If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible. Data is processed in accordance with the privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
Write your opinion
Your opinion:
5/5
Add your own product photo:
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.89 / 5.00 286 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2022-07-10
Great
2022-05-28
Very good
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel