- MicroFerr® organic iron 25 mg x 100 tablets VEGE
MicroFerr® organic iron 25 mg x 100 tablets VEGE
MicroFerr® Organic Iron 25mg
(micronized and microencapsulated form of organic iron salts)
100 veg tablets
Patented Microferr® technology
FE gastro-resistant microcapsules enclosed in a tablet
Ingredients: Iron in the form of Microferr® (iron (II) fumarate, iron (III) pyrophosphate), microcapsule shell substance (vegetable fats), fillers (calcium phosphates, microcrystalline cellulose), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
- helps in the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- helps in the proper transport of oxygen in the body
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps maintain proper cognitive functions
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- plays a role in the process of cell division
Recommended portion for consumption during the day necessary to obtain a beneficial effect:
1 tablet a day, during a meal. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to use a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Package content: 100 VEGE tablets
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture.
Thanks to a uniquely developed coating procedure, Microferr® mineral salts are coated with a vegetable fat coating. Thanks to this encapsulation technology, salts are encapsulated in microcapsules, preserving their original properties. Therefore, we can offer innovative solutions tailored to individual needs and different applications.
The ingredients contained in the product give many benefits to consumers. Micronization is the process of reducing the size of iron grains to a minimum size of 10 microns (µm). This solution increases the absorption surface of Microferr® iron salts, which results in a better reduction of compounds to the divalent form.