- It helps fight colds, runny nose and flu, relieves throat and gum disease. It penetrates deeply into the skin, as a result of which it increases the area of its impact and stimulates the immune system.
TEA TREE OIL / Melaleuca Alterinifolia Oil /
The natural oil obtained from tea tree Malaleuca alternifolia has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It helps fight colds, runny nose and flu, relieves throat and gum disease. It penetrates deeply into the skin, as a result of which it increases the area of its impact and stimulates the immune system. The oil is perfect for acne, burns, blisters, frostbites, cold sores and lichens. Effectively alleviates the effects of bites. Helps with inflammation of the middle ear and intestines. It has a refreshing and revitalizing effect. It prevents infections and, moreover, speeds up regeneration processes.
Antibiotic, stimulating, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-infective, fungicidal, bactericidal, antiviral, relieves cold symptoms, cough, runny nose.
YOU CAN USE IT FOR:
- therapeutic massage - stimulates the immune system
- bath - stimulates the immune system, helps in combating foot and palm tinea.
- used spot on warts, acne, blisters, burns, herpes
- feet soaking - effective in the fight against interdigital and other infections of this origin
- rinses - sore throat, stomatitis, gingivitis
Fresh, slightly pepper-spicy
THIS OIL GOES WELL WITH THIS OILS:
Eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, pine, lemon, thyme.
Do not use with overpressure. For external use.
Store in a tightly sealed bottle of dark glass at room temperature out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: