- It has strong calming, toning properties. It restores emotional balance, relieves symptoms of depression, insomnia and nervous anxiety. It can help with dizziness.
MELISSA OIL / Melissa Officinalis Oil /
A natural oil obtained from melissa herb (lemon balm herb). It has strong calming, toning properties. It restores emotional balance, relieves symptoms of depression, insomnia and nervous anxiety. It can help with dizziness. It relieves pain after insect bites and stings. It calms the breath, it is good for indigestion and nausea.
Analgesic, stimulating digestion, calming, antidepressant.
IT IS GREAT FOR:
- a gentle head massage around the temple
- Aromatherapy bath - restores balance, relaxes and relieves the symptoms of nervous anxiety
- natural air aromatization
- added to natural carrier oils, it can be used for face care, whitens discoloration and freckles
Sweet floral and citrus fragrance
IT GOES WELL WITH THIS OIL:
Lemon and other citrus, geranium, lavender, pine and rosemary oils.
Avoid contact with eyes. For external use
Store in a tightly sealed bottle of dark glass at room temperature out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural