Information on product

Mate Green Menta Limon 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in days
Cost from 4.50
7.99
7.65 / 1piece
7.65pts
0.77pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Menta Limon 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Menta Limon 400g

High quality, refreshing and heavily citrus mate from the Brazilian Laranjeiras. This yerba mate variety has distinctive clear green leaves that are harvested during the rainy season. All types of mate green are free of dust, so the taste of gentian is minimized.

The blend consists of 90.1% mate green (95% leaves and 5% sticks) and 9.9% additives (lemon grass, mint, licorice root, rosehip, calendula and natural cactus aroma).

This yerba consists herbs and fruits with the following properties:

- lemon grass - has antipyretic effect, improves digestion, gently stimulates,
- mint - relieves stomach discomfort, calms, relieves pain, relaxes breathing, refreshes breathing,
- licorice root - helps in the treatment of stomach ulcers, bactericidal properties, helps in the treatment of many diseases,
- rose fruit - rich source of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals, helps in the treatment of colds, antimicrobial and antifungal effects,
- Marigolds - supports the treatment of inflammatory conditions, accelerates healing of wounds, protects the stomach, helps the liver.

Net Weight: 400g

Country of Origin: Brazil

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Fitness 400g

Mate Green Fitness 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Las Flores 400g

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Fuerte 400g

Mate Green Fuerte 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Tutti Frutti 400g

Mate Green Tutti Frutti 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Despalada 400g

Mate Green Despalada 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.88 / 5.00 117 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2020-06-10
Very good service. Definitely recommended :)
2020-07-16
Best value, great service, quick delivery, well packed and with everything ordered plus a bonus. Very happy. Will definitely use again.
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel