Information on product

Mate Green Mas Guarana Energy 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 2 days
Cost from 4.50
8.99
7.65 / 1piece
7.65pts
0.77pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Mas Guarana Energy 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Mas Guarana Energy 400g

Ingredients:
93.8% yerba mate, 6.2% additives (guarana, cornflower petals, marigold petals, oats and mango aroma) in different proportions.

Stimulation and revival.

The main component of this yerba is a Green Mate from Brazil, one of the best quality yerba. It contains approx. 95% of leaves and 5% of the sticks. It has a lovely, green colour. An Ilex paraguariensis tree was grown in the shade, that is why during the drying process it keeps high concentration of flavonoids and other components in their leaves.
For this yerba mate leaves from the upper parts of the bush are used, having the least bitterness and aimed at including all the positive qualities and properties is given yerba mate. Green Mate comes to us after a few months after harvest, so that we always have a fresh, green mate. Yerba that we have at the moment was picked up during the rainy season. That is why it has so beautiful, green colour. Our mate comes from organic plantations in southern Brazil Laranjeiras. Thanks to bilateral agreements we have secured supply. Our friends in Brazil have their roots in Eastern Europe. Many of them bears the names of which, in fact, sound very familiar!

The Mate Green Mas Guarana Energy  includes great additions that enrich the taste and health benefits of raising mate.
We recommend the tasty green mate for beginners, looking for good taste or wishing to give to friends who do not have to deal with yerba mate. Thanks to the low level of bitterness and tasty, healthy aromatic additives herbs - this delicious and healthy mate, can serve as an invitation to the big world of the South American yerba mate, whose power we get to know in Europe better and better thanks to the ever-growing interest in natural medicine and healthy way of supplementation daily diet.

.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.88 / 5.00 129 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2020-05-03
Amazing service, fast and free delivery. I’m training different kind and flavour of Yerba Mate. I’ll recommend yhc to my friends.
2020-05-08
Great product , very good for every day use to keep the immune system. Easy ordering process and quick delivery. I would recommend it without hesistation.
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel