- A unique blend based on 5 natural essential oils of the highest quality with strong antiseptic and antiviral properties. It has a very intense, pleasant and refreshing fragrance. It has a warming effect and stimulates the immune system.
ANTISEPTIC OIL - 100% NATURAL
A unique blend based on 5 natural essential oils of the highest quality with strong antiseptic and antiviral properties. It has a very intense, pleasant and refreshing fragrance. It has a warming effect and stimulates the immune system.
Capacity: 10 ml
Antiseptic, bactericidal, antiviral, antidepressant, warming, relieves pain and fatigue symptoms.
HOW TO USE
• Bath - add 5-6 drops to a bathtub filled with 1/3 warm water. Bath time up to 15 minutes.
• Massage - add up to 35 drops per 50 ml of base oil. It stimulates the circulatory system, has an analgesic effect and regenerates tired muscles.
• Inhalation with infections of the upper respiratory tract, breathing difficulties, chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis and laryngitis.
• Compress - reducing the symptoms of fatigue
• soaking the feet - helpful in the fight against athlete's foot.
• Aroma fireplace - add a few drops to the water in the candle heater
• Disinfecting, antibacterial and antiviral spray - add 25-30 drops of the mixture for 100 ml of 60% -80% spirit.
• Diffuser - add a few drops to the diffuser and run the program on the device.
• Suna - add 3-4 drops to a tablespoon of water and pour over the hot stones.
Pleasant, spicy, warming
ATTENTION! Do not apply undiluted oil directly on the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only.
ANTYSEPTYK OIL blend is a concentrate of strong antiseptic oils, so before each treatment it must be diluted with, for example, alcohol or oil in a ratio of 1: 5.
Before using the mixture, do an allergy test - place a cotton ball moistened with the oil on the wrist or forearm, check the skin reaction - if you do not appear redness, erythema or eczema within a few hours, you can use the oil safely.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.