Information on product

Mate Green Lemon 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 2 days
Cost from 4.50
7.99
7.65 / 1piece
7.65pts
0.77pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Lemon 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Lemon 400g

Ingredients:
90% yerba, 10% additives (dried lemongrass, lemon peel and natural aroma) in different proportions.

A wonderful aroma of lemon!

The main component of this yerba is Green Mate from Brazil one of the best qualiry yerba in the world. It contains approx. 95% of leaves and 5% sticks. That makes this green mate the most significant blend of herbs, fruits and aroma.  This Mate is delivered 3 months after harvest, so we always have a fresh mate. Collections of this yerba we have at the moment was dane during the rainy season. That is why it has a beautiful green colour.
It is cut to a thickness of 5 mm.

Features:
Increases physical and intellectual efficiency,
Improves the ability to concentrate,
It is recommended to consume a drink containing nutrients and health, can make although we are hungry, we feel satisfied (recommended for weight loss)
It increases the ability of the body's immune,
Regulates metabolism, helps digestion of food.

Country of origin: Brazil

Store in a dry place

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Tutti Frutti 400g

Mate Green Tutti Frutti 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Energy 400g

Mate Green Energy 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.89 / 5.00 224 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2020-02-29
Good and predictable order handling. Recommended!
2020-05-31
Great service,quick delivery
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel