- Amanda Elaborada Campo has a mild flavour, recomended for beginners. it is 100% yerba mate. The new limited edition has great aroma and relaxing action. Amanda Campo retains the quality and spirit characterize this brand.
Amanda Elaborada Campo 500g
This yerba has a mild flavour, recomended for beginners. it is 100% yerba mate. The new limited edition has great aroma and relaxing action. Amanda Campo retains the quality and spirit characterize this brand. This kind of yerba has been created for beginners looking for a mild flavor and pure yerba mate.
Country of Origin: Argentina
Contents: leaves and twigs
Taste and flavour: bitter, delicate
Action: slightly stimulates, improves mood, eliminates fatigue
Amanda is a traditional yerba, it is produced with stem and it has soft taste. We recommend this product to the beginners in the art of drinking yerba mate.
Traditional way of preparation of yerba mate requires special cup - gourd, or cup made from special type of wood - palo santo,also requires bombilla - straw for drinking mate (can be made from metal, bamboo).
- Fill the mate gourd to two-thirds full with yerba mate.
- Accomodate the yerba mate on one side of the mate gourd, leaving a hollow area on the other side.
- Add a little cold water into the hollow area you have created. Add just enough water so as to not moisten the very top of the yerba mate.
- Leave the mate gourd tilted for a few minutes until the yerba mate has absorbed the water.
- Cover the mouth of the bombilla with your thumb, and insert the filtered end to the bottom of themate gourd in the hollow area.
- Add hot (150 degrees F) water to the hollow area until it reaches just below the top of the yerba mate, and you have your first prepared drink!
- Sip all the tea from the mate gourd, and add more hot water. Add water, sip, repeat. Got it?
- The first few drinks are strong; the flavor will weaken as more water is added for each drink. Replace the yerba mate as needed