Information on product

SET yerba mate BIO 400 g, matero x2, bombilla x2 - GREEN ORGANIC MATE

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 2 days
Cost from 5.00
29.77
27.82 / 1piece
27.82pts
2.78pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

SET yerba mate BIO 400 g, matero x2, bombilla x2 - GREEN ORGANIC MATE
FULL DESCRIPTION

SET yerba mate BIO 400 g, matero x2, bombilla x2 - GREEN ORGANIC MATE

DESCRIPTION
Set includes:

Yerba Mate Green ORGANIC BIO 400g

Bio Organic Green Mate 100% organic with Brazilian organic plantations. Grown and stored without any harmful plant protection chemicals and fertilizers. It has two certificates Agrobiotest and ECOCERT - 100% guarantee. Organic mate green is 95% large leaves and 5% are tiny leaf sticks. Premium Quality.


-Bombilla Liza x2
-Naczynie Luka x2(green, yellow or brown - depending on the availability of goods from the manufacturer)
-Pudełko black insert

 

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Gotu Cola 400g

Mate Green Gotu Cola 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Lemon 400g

Mate Green Lemon 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Silueta 400g

Mate Green Silueta 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Las Flores 400g

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Pomelo 400g

Mate Green Pomelo 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel