Information on product

Mate Green Detox 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in days
Cost from 4.50
7.99
7.65 / 1piece
7.65pts
0.77pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Detox 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Detox 400g

High quality, strong and tasty mate from Laranjeiras brazilian crop. This yerba mate variety has distinctive clear green leaves that are harvested during the rainy season. All types of mate green are free of dust, so the taste of gentian is minimized.

This mate supports concentration, physical and mental work and weight loss. Good for drinking hot or cold. It supports digestive processes.

Mate Green Detox consists mate green (95% leaves and 5% sticks) and additives (milk thistle, melissa and natural aroma of dried plum).

This yerba consists herbs and fruits with the following properties:

- Milk thistle - supports liver function, regenerates the liver, anti-inflammatory,
- melissa - calms, helps with stomach problems, supports treatment of neurosis, supports memory.

Package: 400g

Country of Origin: Brazil

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Despalada 400g

Mate Green Despalada 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
Mate Green Las Flores 400g

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

7.65 €   7.65 pts
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.86 / 5.00 162 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2020-05-03
Amazing service, fast and free delivery. I’m training different kind and flavour of Yerba Mate. I’ll recommend yhc to my friends.
2020-05-31
Great service,quick delivery
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel