Information on product
New!

Mate Green Despalada 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 3 days
Cost from 0.00
7.99
6.78 / 1piece
6.78pts
0.68pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Despalada 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Despalada 400g

High quality, powerful and stimulating mate from the Brazilian Laranjeiras. This yerba mate variety has a characteristic clear green leaf color that is collected during the rainy season. All types of mate green are dust free and the taste of gentian is minimized.

Mate green Despalada consists of 95% leaves and 5% sticks. It is dried without the use of smoke, it will give excitement for a long time. Many people claim that the taste is similar to green tea.

Recommended for beginner yerba mate fans as well as those already experienced.

Available in white or transparent packs depending on the delivery we receive from the manufacturer.

Packaging - 400g

Country of origin - Brazil

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Fuerte 400g

Mate Green Fuerte 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

Mate Green ORIENTAL 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green Energy 400g

Mate Green Energy 400g

8.17 €   8.17 pts
Mate Green Silueta 400g

Mate Green Silueta 400g

7.64 €   7.64 pts
Mate Green Las Flores 400g

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

8.44 €   8.44 pts
Green Mate Fruits 400g

Green Mate Fruits 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel