Information on product

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 2 days
Cost from 4.50
8.99
8.44 / 1piece
8.44pts
0.84pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Las Flores 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Las Flores 400g

High quality delicate taste, aromatic mate from the Brazilian Laranjeiras with a peach note. This yerba mate variety has distinctive clear green leaves that are harvested during the rainy season. All types of mate green are free of dust, so the taste of gentian is minimized.

Mate Green Las Flores is recommended for people who have not yet had a yerba mate and those who are more exposed to stress and are looking for solace in good and tasty tea. Thanks to attractive additives, it will soothe tired nerves and allow you to relax after a hard, hard day.

Ingredients:

90% mate green (95% leaves and 5% sticks) and 10% additives (rose petals, marigold, cornflower, jasmine and natural peach flavour).

This yerba consists ingredients with following properties:

- Marigold petals - anti-inflammatory, diastolic and antifungal, helps with gastrointestinal complaints (gastric ulcer, gastroenteritis and stomach)
- rose petals - improve mood and general well-being, help relieve stress and tension,
- cornflour flakes - stimulate metabolism, promote digestion,
- Jasmine flakes - make it easy to fall asleep, calm down.

Mate green is the highest qulity yerba mate straight from Brazil, which is appreciated for its numerous properties, including:

- regulation of metabolism,
- raising the natural resistance of the body,
- a useful slimming aid - reduces appetite,
- Raises intellectual and creative thinking,
- positively affects the concentration.

Net weight: 400g

Country of Origin: Brazil

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Menta Limon 400g

Mate Green Menta Limon 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
Mate Green Pomelo 400g

Mate Green Pomelo 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green Detox 400g

Mate Green Detox 400g

7.64 €   7.64 pts
Mate Green Silueta 400g

Mate Green Silueta 400g

7.64 €   7.64 pts
Mate Green Despalada 400g

Mate Green Despalada 400g

6.37 €   6.37 pts
Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel