Information on product

Mate Green Energy 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 3 days
Cost from 4.50
8.99
8.17 / 1piece
8.17pts
0.82pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green Energy 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green Energy 400g

Ingredients:
91.8% yerba mate, and 8.2% additives (Siberian ginseng, fruit of elderberry, horsetail, Gunpowder green tea, fruit coriander flavor, grapefruit) in different proportions.

The main ingredient of this yerba is a Green Mate from Brazil, one of the best quality yerba. It contains approx. 95% of leaves and 5% of the sticks. From this fine yerba the best blends are created. Mate Green is delivered to us in 3 months after harvest, so that we always have fresh mate. Yerba we have at the moment was picked up during the rainy season. That is why it has a beautiful green colour. It is ut to a thickness of 5 mm.

The ingredients of the mate makes it so special. Among them we horsetail, widely used in folk medicine as an antibacterial agent, remineralizing and restorative, especially with regard to the skin, hair and nails: it is believed that prevents graying hair, strengthens brittle nails and hair, and increases resistance to fungal and bacterial infections.

Country of origin: Brazil

Store in a dry place.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Silueta 400g

Mate Green Silueta 400g

7.64 €   7.64 pts
Green Mate Fruits 400g

Green Mate Fruits 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green Fitness 400g

Mate Green Fitness 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel