Information on product

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

Producer: Mate Green
Shipment in 3 days
Cost from 4.50
7.99
7.39 / 1piece
7.39pts
0.74pts

Click on the photo to enlarge it

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g
FULL DESCRIPTION

Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g

Ingredients:
92.1% yerba mate, 7.9% additives (dried kiwi fruit, dried pineapple, chamomile, oat, kiwi flavour) in different proportions.

Ideal as terere in hot weather and summer-like warm autumn and winter

Healthy boost and citrus aroma!

This is the top quality mate of the most respected Brazilian plantations of the state of Rio Grande de Sul.
It contains about 95% of the leaves and only 5% very fine sticks. This feature distinguishes it strongly from the other species of yerba mate from Argentina or Uruguay. Its green leaves are perfect for preparing fresh brew, often prepared with other tea or herbs. This makes it the most common yerba mate in a tea shops. From this yerba mate are created the most popular blends of herbs, fruits and others. Chamomile, which you will find in this delicious green mate is often called medical camomile, for a very large number of medicinal properties. It works relaxes the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract. Positive effect on the muscles of the whole body, allowing their relaxation. In folk medicine, yerba mate green with chamomile and oats is especially recommended for people suffering from disorders of the digestive system, whose drinking coffee causes cramps and abdominal pain. The mixture of these herbs mate by. many sources relieves tension of the abdominal cavity.
Oats that is mate green kiwi kiwi is a veritable treasure trove of fiber and beta-glucan! Beta-glucan, in addition to effectiveness in lowering cholesterol, are also characterized by the structural similarities of the properties of hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for skin elasticity. It has the properties of moisturizing agents, and it is believed that in combination with other components contributing to the healing process of the skin, is also a component of anti-wrinkle creams.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If description is not sufficient for You, please send us a question about this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Recommend this product:

If You want to tell Your friend about this product, please use the form below.

To:
This field is required for placing an order.
To add more e-mail addresses, remember to separate them by comma
Signature:
This field is required for placing an order.
Content:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required

Others also bought

Mate Green Silueta 400g

Mate Green Silueta 400g

7.64 €   7.64 pts
Mate Green Fitness 400g

Mate Green Fitness 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

Mate Green Papaya Moringa 400g

7.63 €   7.63 pts
Green Mate Fruits 400g

Green Mate Fruits 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
Mate Green Energy 400g

Mate Green Energy 400g

8.17 €   8.17 pts
Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

Yerba Mate Green Hierbas 400g

7.39 €   7.39 pts
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel